Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to defeat the Christian Lie and at the same time defeat satanism.

How to defeat the Christian lie, and at the same time defeat satanism.


1 Chronicles 22:7-10

7. David said to Solomon, “My son, I had it in my heart to build a house to the name of the Lord my God. 8. But the word of the Lord came to me, saying, ' You have shed much blood and have waged great wars; you shall not build a house to my name, because you have shed so much blood before me upon the earth. 9. Behold, a son shall be born to you; he shall be a man of peace. I will give him peace from all his enemies round about; for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quiet to Israel in his days. 10. He shall build a house for my name. He shall be My son, and I will be his Father, ...


So you see there have been more than one son of GOD as this section of chronicles clearly states that GOD is saying that Solomon is one of His sons. This also proves that the sons of GOD are men and not angels, which means satan was a man. Most likely a Hebrew man.

My name is Frederick Joseph Lombardi and I have been attacked my whole life by corruption in the states due to my disability. My mind however is not disabled. I have most recently been criminalized for being poor. A crime of status that is clearly forbidden by the constitution of the United States.

The all seeing eye of ZUES is watching. What sort of justice is this, that the city keeps? Justice, the virgin daughter of ZUES whispers in HIS ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment